Guest Post Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in guest blogging on Infobit Service. We’re glad you’re here.
Here are a few tips for easy going:
- Number of words in a guest post: around 1000 words.
- Posts must be original, high quality and engaging. Imagine you’re talking to a friend over lunch.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Article need to be grammatically correct without spelling mistakes and easy to understand.
- You must include at least one image in your post (multiple images throughout are recommended).
- Don’t infringe any copyright laws what so ever (Images and content).
- You can have links to your own website or another website you’d like within the post for reason.
What we don’t publish
- Any content unsuitable for the Infobit Service audience.
- Articles that copy-pasted from other blogs, websites.
- Articles that have already been published on your site or blog.
- Any sales content that solely serves promotional purposes. Our readers are looking for meaningful advice, not advertisements.
Please note that
- We reserve the right to edit your post, including title, grammar, punctuation, images etc.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed for if it is suitable for the Infobit Service audience.
- We will retain full ownership of blog posts that you submit and are approved.
All guest blog posts will be shared on our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ accounts. You can also share the posts on your social media accounts.
Thanks again for stopping by. If you’re ready to submit your post for consideration, simply send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.