An education is the investment with the greatest returns. – Benjamin Franklin
Electrical Training Course for Electricians
There’s so much to learn and keep up with as an electrician on the field because you are the expert on the job. When you are out there solving people’s electrical problems, you need to make sure that you are giving them the best solutions possible. You can ensure this by completing the below modules of the Electrician Course:
- Electrician Mindset — Learn how to learn to be a successful electrician every day. When you change your thinking at a very minute level, you are able to be a better electrician because you know the way to tackle a problem on the job.
- The VRI Fault Finding Principle — As an electrician, you often have to deal with electrical faults and become a detective to find out what’s the cause of it all. Now, you can use the VRI Fault Finding principle to find the answer!
- Electrician Productivity — It doesn’t matter if you put in 80 hours at work if you were productive only for 20 hours. That doesn’t add up to profits. So, be sure to hack your productivity by learning the tricks in this module.
- Electrician Install Hacks — How to install that downlight in the tricky part of the ceiling? Or, which are a few things you need to keep in mind before installing an outdoor downlight?
- Electrician Customer Service — How to provide a customer experience and not just customer service on every small or big electrical job, project, and work you set out to achieve?
- Electrician Onsite Sales — Is there a way you can pitch useful electrical products and services to your customers while you are onsite already engaged in an electrical job?
- Electrician Communication Skills — How to break that initial ice with a new customer to build a long-lasting relationship with them such that they become a repeat and loyal customer over time?
- Electrical Technical Mastery — It’s time to master all the electrical principles and delve deeper into the science behind it all.
Electrical Training Course for Electrical Business Owners
As an electrical business owner, you have got to be on the top of so many things. You have to manage people, finances, operations, marketing, and everything else that comes with running a small business. How can you be more efficient and ensure that your business is running at its optimum best? You can enrol for an electrical training course tailored especially for the electrical business owners.
- Ready For The Launch — Are you READY!? Learn about all the tools and techniques that will help you to be ready for the launch of your electrical business and to ensure that you don’t feel lost on the way to the top.
- Plan For War — It’s all about strategic planning. Greg Allan and other electrical industry legends share their tips, strategies, and methods that will help you to sail through difficult times.
- Financial Domination — Managing money smartly is half the battle won. When to invest in new vans or when to hire new sparkies to your team? Learn the strategic financial management in this module.
- Shopping List Pricing System –A revolutionising way of generating invoices in the electrical industry such that you never have to have a tiresome discussion about hourly rates (and other things) with your customers.
- Recruitment King — Follow these hiring techniques to ensure that your team is functioning and working at the same level as you.
- Magic Wizard Sales — It’s all about SALES and MARKETING and CONVERSIONS! By implementing this method, you will be able to bring in a lot more electrical business.
- Digital Takeover — No business exists and flourishes just offline. Make sure that your customers have a way of reaching out to you online by taking steps to create relevant digital marketing campaigns and profiles.
- Operational Beast — Make sure to streamline your day-to-day operations so that your electrical business runs in the most optimum and functional way possible.
- Mary Poppins — With this module, you will be able to ensure that all the parts of your business are running smoothly and perfectly. Learn from the stalwarts of the electrical industry, when they share their insights.
- Management Mastery — Achieve a seamless mastery of the art of the management so that your electrical business can continue to function without any unnecessary hiccups.
- The Ultimate You — Achieve a work-life balance by implementing this module, so that you can work at your 100% productive-self and not be living a mediocre life.
- Choose Your Own Level — If there’s anything else in the world that you would like to learn and you think it can help your career in the electrical industry, then you can choose to make a suggestion. And who knows, Electricians Success Academy might publish a course or a module for it!
Electrical Training Course for Electrical Managers
In an effort to make the electrical industry streamlined, such that all the managers have an access to a training platform, Electricians Success Academy came up with this one-of-its-kind online electrical training course for the electrical employers and managers! Now, you can ensure that your team in training and always upgrading to the level 2.0.
- Manage The Learning Journey — You can enrol your team of electricians so that you can keep a tab on their progress and learning journey.
- Real-time Accurate Reporting — Get reports of what the electricians are learning, in real-time, delivered to your inbox.
- Gamified Platform — Ensure a healthy and competitive environment among your electricians as they compete to be featured on the leaderboard.
- White-labelled Branding — Your private branding for your company complete with the logo so that your electricians get an at-home feel in the online community.
- Profitability — When every member of your team understands the importance of profitability and the ways to increase it, your business can grow by leaps and bounds.
- Customer Service — Improve your team overall skills with customer service. Change the way they interact with your customers and see the results come in!
- Critical Thinking — Many times you can save a lot of time if your subordinates were to tackle a task themselves rather than calling you up for help. Free up your time as an electrical manager, by empowering your electricians with the much-required critical thinking skills so that they can complete a job all by themselves.
- Improve 360-Degree Performance — With this electrical training course and program, you will be able to see a 360-degree improvement in your team’s overall performance in their career.
So, which of the above 3 Electrical Training Courses do you plan to enroll in? Leave us a comment and let us know!
About the Author
works as an editor at Electricians Success Academy
, world’s most engaging electrician’s growth platform. He possesses the immense subject knowledge and has the flair of writing about the latest trends and technologies in the electrical field.