In case you’re not outside your comfort zone, you won’t learn anything!
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done -Unknown
You may have seen the quotes that encourage you to get out and do something different. So what does it actually mean to get out of your comfort zone? Well, it simply means doing things that you don’t feel comfortable with doing, that is getting outside of your comfort levels.
What Happens When You Go Out and Try New Things
- You’ll be more creative.
- You’ll find it easier to be more productive.
- You’ll find it easier to expand your boundaries towards the future.
How do you come out of your shell, here are some tips:
- Focus on the moment.
- Make yourself as approachable, so that people want to talk to you…
- Ask people open-ended questions..
- Trust yourself and make concrete decisions..
- Do it in small but confident steps.