Marketing is a complicated topic, isn’t it? This is because if it were not, all those poor students in MBA are brainstorming themselves dead for no reason. And while we’ve established that mastering sales and marketing is a vast, complex, and monumental task that requires a lot of knowledge and skill, social media offers a solution.
In the era of internet, every business irrespective of its size, turnover, or location has its own small stall on the internet. It’s no secret that almost everyone regardless of their age, monetary worth, of field of interest spends a lot of time on the internet. So it is not difficult to deduce that your business will run nines if it gets proper attention on the internet.
People fond of home entertainment system often search online for AV receivers in the market. AV receivers receive audio and video signals from a number of sources, processing them to drive loudspeakers and a display including television, monitor, or a video projector etc.
Now if you have a website that offer online catalogue that helps to choose best AV receivers 2018, you need to get people to come here in order to check out your products or services. In other words, you need to drive the traffic to your webpage. To accomplish this, there are a few proven, tried and tested methods that include the use of social media that can be a turning point for you if you are able to employ them properly. Let’s have a look at them.
- Choose the right platform: You are going to have to opt for the appropriate social media platform to work with. You need to identify which social media website or app is used the most by your potential customers.
- Use visuals: It does not take a genius to figure out that visuals attract people better than the words do. You can combine the previous pointer with this one and look for the social media that prefers visual content over text.
- Write short and sweet: People on the social media do not like long posts. If you have to use long descriptions, better write a catchy one liner and then add a link to the description with it. A witty, catchy, and entertaining one liner is clicked way more than long and boring texts are read.
- When to post: There is a lot of confusion among those who are into social media advertising, regarding what is the best time to post their advertisement so as to reach out to maximum customers. That depends upon the customers that you’re targeting, for example – a specific area, community, or age group. You have to shortlist the hours of the day and then find out the best by trial and error method.
- How not to spam: Posting on social media is fine but, there is a limit to everything. You need to make sure that you don’t flood your page or, the pages of your potential customers with advertisement. The second they find your posts too frequent that they are beginning to feel irritated, you lose a potential customer. Therefore, there is a limit to the number of times a day that you should post on a social media website.
- Take tips from competition: There should be no shame in admitting that someone is doing better than you. This doesn’t, in any manner, make you smaller. It just makes you realize that you’re not the best, and that you’ve got to work to be the best. Having realized that, you can take notes on what the competition is doing better, and you can inculcate and implement.